Thursday, January 5, 2017

Throwback Thursday - January 5, 2017


Throwback Thursday
January 5, 2017



I have never seemed to be real good (consistent) at Throwback Thursday (TBT) postings of photos, either on my blogs or on Faceback. I have many, many photos that should be shared, but I tend to use the same hundred or so over and over... like the one above, probably the most 'famous' of my early photos... May 31, 1942...nearly three years old. Even my High School 'Prophesy' played off of this photo by saying I'd be a chicken farmer in 20 years after graduation. Everyone knew I was going to college and would never be a farmer. It was a 'put-down' of sorts. [Though, if I'd have become a chicken farmer, I'd likely have much more wealth than I have today... but, that is a story for another time!]
 
So, looking ahead, my pledge to you my readers, and myself, is to attempt to share some personal and family photos here each week this year, that mostly (or totally) have never been published online before - suppose I'll be able to do that??? ;-)
 
 Think Positive, Do Good! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment