Friday, January 6, 2017

Food & Fitness Friday 1




Food & Fitness Friday 1

This will be an interesting theme day for me to come up with interesting posts, for sure. Recommendations for topics will be appreciated! ;-)



This first one is easy… my daughter, Annette, got me a Garmin vivosmart HR Activity Tracker (watch) for Christmas. Thank you, Annette. I really like it, even though, as with most tech devices, I only use a fraction of the capabilities of the device. This one has an app on my iPhone, so that will help a lot. I’m primarily interested in getting back to tracking my steps…

I had a simple FitBit for a couple of years, a couple of years ago, but it died. I had a great 18 month or so run of 5,000+ step days of which I was very proud. When it died, of course, my ‘fitness’ walking took a nosedive, as well. [Apparently, no self-control at all! ;-( ]

I was off to a good start the first few days after Christmas, but, I cleverly left the battery charger in Austin when we returned to Branson, and the watch has gone to sleep (last weekend). The charger should have arrived by the time this is published (thank you, Arrion), and I’ll be on a good plan, again. Wish me well… thank you, very much!! ;-)

Your comments on Food and Fitness plans for January and beyond are welcome in the Comments, of course!! Let's see what the next week brings.


Think Positive, Do Good! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment