Thursday, July 27, 2017

Throwback Thursday - Remembering PhD Study Days - early 1990s


Throwback Thursday
Remembering PhD Study Days - early 1990s


I came across this photo recently that brought back a lot of memories to me. I believe I was starting on my dissertation, perhaps '93... we had moved to a small apartment near campus at the University of Arizona in Tucson, from our house in the suburbs, so I could concentrate on finishing my degree.

Pretty heavy reading ahead, it appears. Even as Christmas approached. What fun?!?!?! ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I remember having long walks and talks with you about your doctoral program while you were living at this apartment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely. Those talks were invaluable!! They allowed me to actually reach this important goal...and achieve the most important 15 years of my work life. Thank you, again, and again. ;-)

      Delete